Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: I'm Red, A Fruit, Abundant and In Season. What Am I?

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

I'm Red, A Fruit, Abundant and In Season. What Am I?

Cherry Tomatoes!

Share this with your Friends.

Email Subscribe Logo Don't Miss a Post! It's as easy as selecting the Get Journeys of The Zoo delivered by email button.


Journeys of The Zoo  Besos, The Zoo

5 comments:

  1. I have had no luck with tomatoes this year. I think there are a few green ones there. I really need to avert my eyes from the neighbour's lush and overly productive garden...or sneak over while they are at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a tough year for tomatoes around here. I had a lovely (and massive) plant and it produced pretty well but the tomatoes rotted before I could even pick them. Not because they were over ripe but because of the weather conditions. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cherry tomatoes came out pretty good this year. Because I live in a desert, I made sure that they were in the shade.

    Danielle
    Royalegacy's Wordless Wednesday: Heartland

    ReplyDelete
  4. those don't come from a store in a nice little box??? Huh. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete