Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: Link Up to The Zoo's Weekly BlogLovin {#BlogHop} 4/25

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Link Up to The Zoo's Weekly BlogLovin {#BlogHop} 4/25

Thursday BlogLovin Hop at Journeys of The Zoo

Another week has come and gone.

Around here, it was filled with snow, rain and sunshine. A real mixed bag.

Speaking of which, want to make some new friends?

Link up to the BlogLovin Hop
at Journeys of The Zoo!

1. I don't know about you but since starting this Hop, my BlogLovin referrals have moved up into the Top 10.

2. Want to Co-Host? Leave a comment below and I'll get in touch with you.

3. When you're all done, click on this white heart right here --> bloglovin logo button and select "Follow". See how easy that was! Effective immediately, all your favourite blogs, including Journeys of The Zoo will be delivered to your inbox. Note that there are a bunch of customizations like frequency of emails that you can set.

4. Have no idea what I'm talking about? No worries, Fabulous Blogging has given you step by step instructions.

5. Just one Rule. In the "URL" field, please put a link to your direct BlogLovin profile. Mine is: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4064788/journeys-of-the-zoo

6. Note. I follow back and in order for this to be successful, I hope that you will too.

7. Please Spread The Word.

The original linky has been removed.
Visit the current BlogLovin Hop Linky to link up.

Journeys of The Zoo  Besos, The Zoo

13 comments:

  1. Hey there!
    I had no idea you hosted this fun blog hop, but I'm here to join today. =0) I follow you with bloglovin, and I've followed with GFC for quite some time now. Great to visit again.
    Cheers,
    Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its a great idea for a co host and would love to help out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting Sarah!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    Jenn's Random Scraps

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a lot for hosting Sarah! Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just signed up to follow you on Bloglovin! Thanks for hosting!

    -Kate (http://www.bloglovin.com/anothercleanslate)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to meet more blog friends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the invitation to join your link up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the invite! New follower for you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just signed up and followed your blog through blog lovin http://www.bloglovin.com/mommyhanny =) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for inviting me to the Hop! Following you now via GFC and Blog Lovin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting!! I'm already a follower :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. I already linked up, but I thought I'd swing by and invite you to Meet & Greet (over at my blog), open all weekend. We'd love to have you there.
    ~Kim
    www.2justByou.com

    ReplyDelete