Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: Link Up to The Zoo's Weekly BlogLovin {#BlogHop} 4/18

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Link Up to The Zoo's Weekly BlogLovin {#BlogHop} 4/18

Thursday BlogLovin Hop at Journeys of The Zoo

Today is Thursday.

You know what that means!

Time to say good-bye to Google Reader and make some new friends by linking up to this weeks...

BlogLovin Hop
at Journeys of The Zoo!

If you're interested in co-hosting this linky, please email me (journeys of the zoo at hotmail dot com). I love meeting new people.

Have no idea what I'm talking about? No worries, Fabulous Blogging has given you step by step instructions.
When you're all done, click on this white heart right here --> bloglovin logo button and select "Follow". See how easy that was!

Effective immediately, all your favourite blogs, including Journeys of The Zoo will be delivered to your inbox. Note that there are a bunch of customizations like frequency of emails that you can set.

Just one Rule. In the "URL" field, please put a link to your direct BlogLovin profile. Mine is: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4064788/journeys-of-the-zoo

Note. I follow back and in order for this to be successful, I hope that you will too.

Please Spread The Word.

Be sure to stop by every week to find some great new blogs!

The original linky has been removed.
Visit the current BlogLovin Hop Linky to link up.

Journeys of The Zoo  Besos, The Zoo

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I already follow you on BlogLovin', which is how I knew about the link up!

    I hope you are well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sarah, how do I get my profile link on bloglovin? When I click my profile, it doesn't have numbers like yours. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your profile is http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3955416.
      Thanks for linking up.
      Besos, Sarah

      Delete
  3. Thanks for hosting, have a happy Thursday!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
    (¸.·´ (¸.·`¤... Jennifer
    Jenn's Random Scraps

    ReplyDelete