Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: Have you Been Nominated for a Liebster Award?

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Have you Been Nominated for a Liebster Award?

Earlier this week, we were nominated for a 2012 Canadian Blog Award in the Humour Category (go HERE to vote).

And today, I found out that Real Momma nominated us for a Liebster Award!

If you feel like you're watching GroundHog Day you're not (well, you might be but it's not playing here). You see, back in July, we received our first nomination.

What Goes Around Comes Around!

I'm going to cheat here a bit because I'm lazy I know that you just want to know who I'm going to nominate. But rules are rules and we all know how much I (don't) like to follow them.

ONE: 11 Random Facts About Me
You get eight. I can't conform that much.

8. I Tore my Knee Cartilage Highjumping.,
7. I got a Migraine to Avoid Ballet,
6. I Cut off all my Hair and gave it to Barbie,
5. I Got Kicked out of Brownies,
4. I Pooped My Pants,
3. I Almost Sold my Brother for 25 Cents,
2. I Was Adopted,
1. I Was Born.

TWO: Answer some Questions

1. What is the first thing you do every morning? Open my eyes.
2. Favorite family activity? Sunday morning pancakes followed by a long walk with the whole Zoo (really tires the kids out).
3. Rain or Snow? Rain. Why do you think we winter in Mexico!
4. What is your greatest accomplishment? I'll tell you when I die.
5. What would you do with a million dollars? Give Ed $500 and save the rest.
6. What is your favorite movie(s)? I'm not a big movie buff but I liked "Bridges of Madison County", "Sound of Music" and "Shawshank Redemption".
7. If you were invisible where would you go or what would you do? Run around naked.
8. Favorite song/artist? Easiest question yet, ABBA.
9. If you could go on vacation anywhere right now where would you go? Mexico in about 63 days!
10. If your friends had to describe you in one word what would it be? Fun.
11.What is your pet peeve? When people don't post eligibility regarding their giveaways. Ahhh!

THREE: Create some Questions for the Nominees
See above for your questions.

FOUR: Nominate a Bunch of People
The rules have changed from last time. You have to pick people that have less than 200 followers. Since I don't know who has how many followers I thought that I would pick all of mine from this months "I Am Canadian" Linky.

Therefore, in no particular order, here are the latest worthy recipients of the Liebster Award.

  1. Charity from Life After My Kids. Who incidently will be guest posting here next week.
  2. Lisa from Gone with the Family.
  3. NonMom at Everything but The Kid.
  4. Cloth for a Cause.
  5. Cat at Thinking Outside the Sandbox.
  6. Wanda from Bakerbeans.
  7. Natalie from Peg City Lovely.
  8. Cheryl from Kids on a Plane.
  9. Laura from My Life in the Sun.
  10. Freda from Freda's Voice.
  11. Jenna from Living High on the Hog, Without Paying Through the Nose!

If you're on this list, please come back to this post and share the link to your Liebster Award post. I'd love to read about it!

Congratulations Everyone!

Journeys of The Zoo  Besos, The Zoo

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award, you totally deserve it, and good luck in the nomination!

    Thank you Sarah for bestowing me with this award. Will have to find time to reciprocate to others and probably break a few rules myself... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for the nomination-wish Sarah! I'm so much of a newbie that I have no clue what the Liebster Award is, but it sounds... complicated. I may just have a bit of fun myself with the post - but it's good timing (I need a new post topic) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for the nomination Sarah! Here's my post. Hopefully it's not completely against any Liebster Rules!

    http://mylifeinthesun.wordpress.com/2012/10/11/my-liebster-award/#more-358

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I honestly think that the posting changes with the award as it goes kind of like the game of telephone... I googled it and some people only had to do 3 things. I didn't follow the followers nomination guideline too complicated for me. Thanks for sharing, can't wait to check out the other people!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's my post Sarah: http://www.lifeaftermykids.com/2012/10/ive-been-awarded-what.html

    Lots of fun to write! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations for the award!!!
    thank you for your visit!!! I follow you now!
    Have a nice sunday!
    Besos, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. FANTASTIC! Thanks so much - check out my post! http://pegcitylovely.com/2012/10/i-won-a-liebster-blog-award/
    You rock as always,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete