Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: We've been Nominated for a 2012 Canadian Blog Award {Humour}!

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

We've been Nominated for a 2012 Canadian Blog Award {Humour}!

Modified Canadian Blog Award Logo Since May 2010, Journeys of The Zoo has been sharing our adventures in Life, Loss and Everything in between. Along the way, we've thrown in some Reviews and Giveaways and generally evolved into a writing style that is a true reflection of who we are. I'd like to describe it as snark,

"Finding Humour in the Ordinary".

*Note that we modified the Canadian Blog Awards button to be "Journeys of The Zoo" specific*

And, life was proceeding as it should until one day, you went and nominated us for the 2012 Canadian Blog Awards in the Humour category.

What would I do without Friends like you.

The fact that I might have given you the nomination link and mentioned that I'd invite you to my birthday party if you nominated me, does not negate your true love of all things Zoo.

Life as I knew it changed forever.

Okay, nothing really changed at all but it could have. I mean, imagine if your singular act faciliated my ability to talk to a human being or brought me out of my shell enough to share the story of that little Brownie episode.

Where would The Zoo be today?

Actually, one thing did change. The Canadian Blog Awards heard your roar and has included Journeys of The Zoo in the first round of voting in the Humour category!

We are so honoured, BUT you know how the saying goes,

Fool me once, shame on you,
Fool me twice, shame on me.

What if your act of voting, causes me to stop chewing on my cud and actually win an iPad so that I can then count Unicorns and have no time to blog (rhetorical question, we all know the answer to that one)?

2012 Canadian Blog Awards Journeys of The Zoo Humour Category
(**CLICK RIGHT HERE**, go to the "Best Humour Blog" section, select the button beside "Journeys of The Zoo" and hit "Vote", you can only vote once in each category)

No, I can't do it, I couldn't possibly take the risk. I won't ask you to do it.

Instead, I'm going to leave it up to you. If you want to vote for me and a bunch of my peers (some I know, others I'm excited to learn about), then go to the Canadian Blog Awards~Round 1. You can find Journeys of The Zoo in the "Humour" category.

Remember to Vote!

Note that if you vote for me, I will totally invite you to my birthday party and I was even thinking about having some unicorns, rooms made of chocolate, lollipops and a money cake, mmm, love those.

Besos, The Zoo

7 comments:

  1. I love Unicorns! Oh and money cake of course.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats my dear! Consider yourself voted for! BOOYA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted! Now where's the party......?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well reading this post I can now see why you were nominated for the humor section! Very fun and engaging. You have a vote from me, if I'm allowed to vote from the U.S. But I expect an invitation in the mail to this birthday bash!

    ReplyDelete