Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: The Zoo Receives a Bunch of Generous Gifts!

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 3, 2012

The Zoo Receives a Bunch of Generous Gifts!

The Zoo is home from summer vacation however, things are not yet back to normal.

Uncle Andrew has been visiting since Wednesday, Marcella arrives on Tuesday and then Nanna on Sunday. Before you know it, we'll be leaving for Mexico.

While I get caught up, I thought that I'd thank a few companies that have kindly sent items to The Zoo.

Smart Mother's Guide to Pregnancy "The Smart Mother's Guide to a Better Pregnancy" from Dr. Linda Burke-Galloway is a great resource for any pregnancy. I could personally relate to the high-risk problems chapter and really appreciated her appendix on High Order Multiple Support. I was pleased to see the "Triplet Connection" mentioned as it was and has been a great resource and place of support. While the groups were all based out of the USA, these topics know no borders and support is only an email away. Linda even wrote me a little personalized note. A nice touch. Once I'm done reading the book, I will be donating it to our local library.

Dr. Linda can be reached on her website (http://www.smartmothersguide.com/) or via Twitter (https://twitter.com/YourObGyn).

Krafter Korners Daisy Photograph

Crystal from Krafters Korner sent me this beautiful picture of daisies on embossed card stock. In case I've never told you, I LOVE Daisies. White ones with yellow centres are my favourite by far. In corresponding with Crystal, I might have mentioned that I wanted to put the card up on my craft wall. In turn, she sent an extra photo for just that purpose. Talk about kind.




The Zoo received three beautiful Princess Parables hardcover books from Zondervan. The titles are; Princess Faith's Mysterious Garden, Princess Charity's Courageous Heart, and Princess Hope and the Hidden Treasure. The illustrations are beautiful and so are the stories. The kids loved touching the embossed pictures on the cover leaflets.

Zondervan can be reached on their website (http://zondervan.com/) or via Twitter (https://twitter.com/zondervan).

Artemis Presenting the Three Books

Max and Artemis Reading Parable Princess Books

Thank You for your Generosity!

Don't forget, only two days left to enter the Empire Reel Babies Movie Tickets Giveaway! Be sure to check back often this month as we have a bunch of great giveaways for you to enter and WIN!


Journeys of The Zoo  Besos, The Zoo

2 comments:

  1. Aw. Your kids look thrilled with the books! Zondervan has some great teen books too. I liked the vast range of choices at Blogher 12 in the exhibit hall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet it's really fun to get free gifts like these! Do you really enjoy checking your mailbox?

    ReplyDelete