Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: Random Fact Friday: Hard to Believe but, I Was Born.

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, June 22, 2012

Random Fact Friday: Hard to Believe but, I Was Born.

Insane Mamacita's Musings

Brandy, a fellow Canadian who blogs over at Insane Mamacita is running a social experiment called "Random Fact Friday Blog Hop".

The game works such that you write a random fact about yourself (bet you couldn't guess) and post it somewhere and then people read it and then other people comment and are thankful that they don't have your random fact, and, you probably get the picture.

Seeing as I'm (almost) always up for a party, I'm going to play along.

In order to strategically increase my chances of not repeating myself (or is that decrease my chances of repeating myself?) I thought that I would start at the beginning.

You know, how I was born and then my parents adopted me. The usual stuff.

But then it happened...

I dropped a piece of salad on my leg.

And since I'd put on my own homemade dressing (equal parts olive oil and balsamic vinegar, dijon-ie mustard and crushed garlic, yum), it stained the pants I was wearing.

Then, I got to thinking about the pants and that maybe it wasn't so bad that I'd stained them because I'd recently bought them (Laz House Special) and Nanna wanted to steal them really liked them. But now that they were stained maybe she wouldn't want them so I could keep them for myself. Although, I don't want stained pants either. Minor technicality.

And then I thought that if I made the random fact about me that "I was currently wearing stained pants", people would never read my blog again and it might even turn into another "Dirty Toilet Debacle" (you know, people wondering what exactly was on my pants) and then, I just forgot what I was writing about in the first place.

Then I rememembered and given my hubris above, I thought that I would just keep it simple. My random fact:

I Was Born.

Get Caught up in the Series.

8. Highjumping is Dangerous. Just like Chess ,
7. I got a Migraine to Avoid Ballet,
6. I Cut off all my Hair and gave it to Barbie
5. I Got Kicked out of Brownies,
4. I Pooped My Pants
3. I Almost Sold my Brother for 25 Cents
2. I Was Adopted,
1. I Was Born.

Besos, The Zoo

3 comments:

  1. Hi. I love this post! Thanks for stopping by my blog & I am now following you. :-)

    Forgetful Momma
    http://forgetfulmomma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There!
    Thanks for visting my blog. I'm following you back from What's Cooking in the Burbs. Have a great weekend!
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just catching up. I knew I liked you and now I know why. You are crazy. It's nice to meet another member of that club. LOL

    ReplyDelete