Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: Phone Calls and James Bond 007 Marathon #9

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, September 30, 2011

Phone Calls and James Bond 007 Marathon #9

This morning, while Ed and I were in the kitchen together (read on and you will see how this point is important), we got a call on the home phone. This is not unusual as our home phone number is also Ed’s business number. Before Ed answered it, he looked at the call display to see who was calling (yes, we screen our calls) and noticed that the call was coming from OUR OWN CELL PHONE. How is this possible you ask? Well, it's quite simple, while Ed and I were making coffee and breakfast, Max climbed up onto my chair, then onto the table, took the cell phone and ran into their bedroom (all undetected). He then managed to speed dial the home phone number. And all before Ed and I had been caffeinated. Straight out of a James Bond movie. We are in serious trouble.

Tonight, we watched the 7th James bond movie (it is the 9th in the series).


Note that we missed movie #8, "Live and Let Die" (1973). After watching movie #9, I am even sadder about missing #4 (Thunderball) and #8 as there were several scenes in which they referenced the previous movie. Seeing as I hadn’t seen them, I didn’t know exactly what was up but I did notice something. As Ed has seen almost all the movies so far (except the one with Lazenby), he brought me up to speed.

For the third time, the movie came in the original shrinkwrap packaging. It's our favourite movie so far. I rated it a "9" and Ed gave it a "7" (not sure how it can be his favourite when it got the same rating as others but he assures me that it can). It was just all around awesome. "Q" was in the movie but there weren't any gadgets (weird). Even still, the movie was great. Out of the 7 movies, it was the 5th one (in a row) that I haven't seen.

The next movie is "The Spy who Loved Me" (1977) and I know that I’ve seen it as it's from our own collection (not one of the ones that Ed bought from the garage sale, funny enough, it wasn't in their collection either). I hate watching movies twice when a) I've seen them in the past few months and b) when I can still remember the ending. However, I am willing to sacrifice myself for the sake of James... Bond that is.

Journeys of The Zoo  Besos, The Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment