Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: We're Back Along with a Not-So-Bad Obsession.

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 12, 2011

We're Back Along with a Not-So-Bad Obsession.

After three weeks, five days vacationing at The Family Farm Compound plus five days camping in Algonquin Park, we're back in the 'Ston safe and sound. Our visit with family and friends was fabulous! I'll post all the boring details and pictures when I get my journal entr(ies) written.

In the meantime, I'll enlighten you with the obession that we brought back.

Cars, Cars and More Cars!

For the past few days, all Max can think and talk about are cars. It's the first thing he says in the morning and the last thing he says at night. During the day, it's a fight to get him off of one of his many cars to even eat a meal.

Tonight he took his obsession a bit far (or maybe not if you ask him).

A few minutes ago, he woke up from (what I thought was) a nightmare so I went in to console him. As I picked up my groggie and scared baby his eyes opened wide awake and he said "Car?". It's 11pm and the kid wants to ride in his cars. Needless to say, I put him back to bed and he was none to happy about it.

I guess it could be worse, he could be obsessed with cat poo...

Besos, The Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment