Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: James Bond 007 Marathon #7 and Crayola Crayon Maker

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 29, 2011

James Bond 007 Marathon #7 and Crayola Crayon Maker



Initially, I was going to give this movie a "9". Yes, I liked it that much. Then, Ed reminded me that Pierce and Craig are sure to bring the high ratings. Then, I remembered that I gave "From Russia with Love" a rating of "8" and it was really good. In fact, the plot was better but everything else about this movie was great. There was one tiny little inconsistency when during the car chase, James rolled the car onto two wheels and then in the next shot, it happened to be on the OTHER two wheels. Minor technicality and technically, they could have switched during the change in shot. Technically. Ed and I were laughing throughout the entire movie. I had not seen this movie before, Ed had (where have I been hiding?).

Once again, I'm a bit sad that we had to (temporarily) skip watching "Thunderball" as there are so many references to the previous movie. In this one, the super criminal was the same, kind of, just watch the movie.

In the end, I'm comfortable with my "8" rating. Ed gave it a "7".

We have decided that even though we don't have the next movie (#8, Live and Let Die (1973) we will press on and watch #9 "The Man with the Golden Gun" (1974). This will be Roger Moore's second film.

Note. Ed did some reading up on Lazenby. Apparently, the James Bond Franchise originally signed him up to do 7 movies, however, his agent convinced him not to do anymore so that he wouldn't be typecast. I guess his agent figured unknown obscurity was better than hunk status. Agent = Jealous = Not Good Agent

On an unrelated note, anyone have a "Crayola Crayon Maker" (or crayon molds)? I have 3,000 crayons bits and I've decided that I want to make crayons. Amazon is selling them for $20USD (used). Better ideas?

Journeys of The Zoo  Besos, The Zoo

1 comment:

  1. Well if you're not picky you could always use muffin tins, that is what I see lots of people doing. So you'd either have big ones or small ones if you have mini muffin tins. Or if you have candy molds? They won't be standard crayons but they'd be more fun maybe?

    ReplyDelete