Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: The Garden is Growing!

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, June 6, 2011

The Garden is Growing!

Note that I posted pictures from this week (look at the previous post).

Today, I went to water the garden (the weather people been calling for rain for days and days, I'm not complaining, I'm just saying) and half of the radish seeds have sprouted. Ed just thinks that they're weeds, that are identical, that grow in a line, that look like radish leaves. Note that radishes only take 30 days to mature.

We only planted the garden on Thursday evening (after 6pm) and less than four days later, things are growing. I am so excited!

Many pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment