Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: Technically Speaking, Today was Mother's Day 2011

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, May 9, 2011

Technically Speaking, Today was Mother's Day 2011

Yesterday was Mother's Day, however, we pretended that it was today. We all got dressed up and went out for lunch (and we missed all the crowds). What a beautiful day!

When we got back from lunch, we took some pictures of the kids outside. I thought that the pictures turned out pretty well for a Canon point and shoot and considering I couldn't see what I was taking pictures of (it was so sunny). Sorry for the picture overload but there were so many cute ones.

Ed and I spent the afternoon weeding the garden as I hope to have time to plant and tend one this year.








No comments:

Post a Comment