Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: Down One

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Down One

I've seen it coming for a few weeks now and I'm not excited about it. Today it was official... they dropped their afternoon nap.

Luckily, their afternoon nap was the shorter of the two (30-45 minutes) but still. How will I get anything done? When will I nap?

Unfortunately, they didn't change their bedtime (to make it earlier). At least they go down without a fuss.

Sorry no pictures, we were out and about all day. Today was the first time I went out with the two of them shopping, alone. They survived and so did I. Can't wait until Ed gets back from Edmonton on Monday night (he's been gone since Tuesday).

By the way, we had another picnic today. I've been finding Cheerio bits and dust everywhere. May need to re-think that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment