Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: I Spoke Too Soon

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, September 27, 2010

I Spoke Too Soon

I’m sure it won’t be the last time either.

Max has been crying a lot of real tears today. This morning, I looked in his mouth and to my surprise, saw that tooth “O” (bottom left) was ALSO coming in! In case you're counting, that's TWO teeth in TWO days. Poor kid.

Note that Ed is currently in Ottawa (on business) and will be buying every teething product and remedy that the city has to offer! We'll let you know what works.

Last night we went to our neighbours (The Munroes) for dinner. Max wore his snazzy tie


and Artemis donned her favourite hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment