Find Journeys of The Zoo on Google+ Journeys of The Zoo: Memoirs from a Six Month Old, Also Known as Max

                                                                  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Memoirs from a Six Month Old, Also Known as Max

And so begin the memoirs of a six month old named Max.

Did you know that within my easy reach, there are two appendages with five little things hanging off each of them?

How come no one told me about them?

How long have they been there?

Yesterday I discovered that they existed.

My parents tell me that one of them "had roast beef". I just want to know when I can have some of this stuff that they apparently covet. They talk about it like I'm missing something good.

My sister has discovered that she too has them, however, she’s more interested in her soother and scooting around on her behind.

Besos, The Zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment